After passing the MCCEE, I had to gather the rest of the application documents.
The list of the required documents include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- Personal statement (if available)
- Recommendation letters-3 to 5
- MCCEE result letter
- TOEFL result letter (if available)
- Certified copies of the medical school graduation certificate
- Certified copies of the transcript
- Certified copies of the internship certificate
- Personal photos
- Letter of financial support (for example: from the ministry of higher education)
The complete list of documents, in addition to many other valuable information, are available on the website of the Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau in Canada-Ottawa.
In the coming post of this series I’ll be writing about writing the CV, which is a very important topic. Be around.
To be continued…